Centany® AT & Centany®
A Total Package for Complete Topical Staph & Strep Treatment*
Centany® (mupirocin ointment, 2%)
- Centany® is indicated for impetigo caused by all strains of Staph and Strep1
- The only mupirocin ointment indicated for impetigo free of polyethylene glycol (PEG)2
- Centany® is safe for patients with impaired kidney function
- Other mupirocins carry warnings for patients with impaired kidney function3
- Helps soothe damaged skin4
Centany® AT Includes:
- 30 g tube of Centany®
- 12 sterile, non-stick, latex-free gauze pads for covering affected areas during treatment
- 24 easy-to-use, latex-free cloth tape strips for securing gauze
* Indicated for the topical treatment of impetigo due to S. aureus and S. pyogenes
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Centany® is contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity reactions to any of its components. The following local adverse reactions have been reported in connection with the use of Centany®: application site reactions and pruritus, each in 1% of patients; contact dermatitis and furunculosis, each in 0.7% of patients; and exfoliative dermatitis and rash, each in 0.3% of patients.
- Centany® Prescribing Information, Fairfield, NJ: Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals, October 2008.
- Data on file, Medimetriks Pharmaceuticals.
- Bactroban® Prescribing Information, Research Triangle Park, NC: GlaxoSmithKline, November 2001.
- Krivda MS. Tips for selecting appropriate cleansers and moisturizers for patients who have special skincare needs. Skin & Aging. June 2004:65-71.