Genadur® Kit & Genadur®
Build Strong Nails
Genadur® (hydrosoluble nail lacquer)
- Indicated to protect intact or damaged nails from the effects of moisture, friction (rubbing) or shear (tearing), relieving symptoms and signs of nail dystrophy (i.e. nail splitting and fragility).
- Strengthen fragile nails
- Improve nail appearance
- Reduce nail splitting
- Avoid damage caused by nail solvents
Formulated to address fragile, brittle or split nails caused by:
- Environmental factors
- Chemical exposure to detergents, solvents, and cleansers
Genadur® showed 85% reduction in patients reporting lamellar splitting of treated nails, while no significant change was observed in untreated controls
- Significant reduction of severity in nail splitting
- Longitudinal ridges were significantly reduced after only 14 days, despite the harmful effects of solvents
Genadur® showed 90% of cases with 1 grade improvement in nail fragility after 14 days
- Longitudinal grooves were significantly reduced (28%) after 14 days
- Studies showed a significant decrease of lamellar splitting compared to baseline
Genadur® Kit Includes:
- Dietary Supplement that Promotes Strong & Healthy Nails3
- Water-Soluble B Vitamin
- 90 tablet bottle
GENADUR® IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Genadur® is for external use only. Eye contact should be avoided. It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any of the components. RX - Prescription Medical Device: Federal Law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
LEXINAL™ IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Journal of American Academy of Dermatology 2005: Vol. 53, October, Brittle Nail System: A Pathogenesis-based Approach with a Proposed Grading System, van de Kerkhof P, Pasch M, Scher R, Kerscher M, Gieler U, Haneke E, Fleckman, P.
- Journal of Plastic Dermatology 2006: Vol. 2, n. 1 January-April. Equisetum arvense in a New Transungual Technology Improves Nail Structure and Appearance. Sparavigna A, Setaro M, Genet M, Frisenda L.
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.